Friday 20 February 2015

#997

For those few , the brave , the desperate - my audience
Yes , you've survived 996 postings - thats not whippings , thats postings
I'm re - watching the movie ' Julie and Julia ' , where a somewhat lost urban 30 something tries to find purpose in NY. A promising journalism student , she ' slaves ' away at the 9/11 memorial , fielding calls for reparations and the monument.
It doesn't hurt that the star is Amy Adams.
Her heroine is Julia Child ( Meryl Streep ) and her goal becomes - to make the 500 or so recipes in the cookbook in one year. To keep track and use her skills journalistically - she blogs.    Her pet peeve ' I've never finished anything '
Sounds familiar to me.
Narcissism gone bonkers , so says Mr 996

BTW - got off my proverbial backside and investigated TracFone.
Can I use TracFone services and my i Phone 4s.
Yes !!!!!
I  can sign up for a monthly plan
Right , it appears that they do not offer the pay in advance roll over plan for imported phones
Aha , never that easy
As well , to qualify the imported phone ( i Phone ) must already be on a network. Thus , it seems that I take the i Phone to states , sign up for a plan ( Verizon ? ) and then tell TracFone that I wish to switch to them
This information is all thats available on their website.

Weather : We are going to set that record , coldest FE ever at the airport ( BTW , its pretty darn cold here as well ). The sun burst out this morning blasting away at the snow banks. Nice try , Mr Sun.






No comments:

Post a Comment