Monday 23 February 2015

Records Fall

Not the coldest FE yet but yesterday was the coldest day Feb 22 on record at the airport. Minus a gazillion or 2.

The sun burst out to - day to mock the frigid air.

I skipped the Oscars and missed Lady Gaga do a good job.
Good job.

Oh , I came back from holidays 0 lbs heavier or lighter than when we left. Success ? 
We shall see said the Zen master

The week ahead
Dunno

A little more shovelling out back , maybe This time the work will be maintenance or tidying. Yesterday , 400 lb of snow slid off the steel roof while I was out there. It missed. I was under the porch part and it would have missed at any rate. The rumble gave it away.

There has been a new series from PBS called ' Grantchester '. A vicar in the village outside of Cambridge , UK , becomes involved in the lives of his neighbours and murder. I've seen 6 episodes. Five were taped while I was away. One episode taped o/vnight. Stunning ,  no.
Interesting , yes. Should you watch. The criteria would be : do you want better than average production values , and solid portrayals of characters.  Heads and tails above the usual stuff that I notice on other stations.

Have a wonderful day
Wear your mittens and a scarf

P.S. my new dressing for the cold theory is ' more scarf and less coat '

No comments:

Post a Comment