Thursday 19 February 2015

TracFone

The legend continues... I'm still looking for the cheapest way to have a cell phone
TracFone - nation - wide in the continental U.S. sells the phone for between 14 - 20 dollars plus 10 min air time and a 60 day service period. We have added 400 min ( doubled b/c the box says double min. )
I now have 2 200 min and M has 900 min
OK I goofed. I didn't trust TracFone at the beginning. I bought a 60 day air card for $20 ( mistake #1 ) and then a 60 day card ( mistake #2 ) and then realized that TracFone really did roll over min and service period. Well , by then my minutes had climbed above 400 min. And since have purchased 2 , one year cards. My service expires Apr 2016. M 's phone is serviced til JU 2016.

Its not my fault , how was I supposed to know , that TracFone meant what it said in the advertising. Hardly any company rolls over min let alone service periods.

And now , someone mentioned TracFone will probably allow you to use your ( my ) i Phone 4s
Simply buy a SIM card. Crap. Now they tell me
Ah , but wait , its never simple
We shall see said the Zen Master

And its still f***********g freezing
Two more days of this temperature minus whatever , T.O. or our airport will set the all time record for coldest February since time began or the airport kept records - not really the same - is it

The sun was blazing away and lit up the dragons celebrating Chinese New Year. At the VERY FAIR Chinese restaurant , the dragon people drummed , clanged and bopped around in the dragon suit for 1 1/2 h. Blessing each table w/ cabbage and getting money
Gong Hong Fat Choy  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment