Saturday 21 February 2015

The Topic is Jackets

The only person who could ever compete w/me in the owning jackets department , was my Dad.
Scientific types will note that buying habits are not genetically controlled - they are wrong , trust me.
Many times , my  brother who borrowed freely from both myself and dad , would show up and hear both of us saying to him ' you're wearing my jacket , aren't you ? '

M knows that if go to buy pants there is a strong chance that I'll come home w/ a coat instead of pants.
Leaving Fla , this year , I left a raincoat behind on purpose which action totally flumoxed M.
Not as strange as you might think b/c I was swapping out. I bought a Nautica brand jacket and replaced the old one

To -day was jackets of a different kind. A baked potato. Is a jacket in England. Here the ' jacket ' would be primarily a side. There it becomes a meal. While travelling , I think I've seen baked potatoes sold almost as a dish , entree.
M baked the potatoes - she's English mix , meaning part every nation in the UK.
I took over and
Added butter to the split jackets , parmesan cheese , salmon ( yepper , left over beer poached salmon ) pepper and cheddar cheese to top it off. Microwave for 2 minutes , til cheese droops and sprinkle on the paprika ( colour and vitamin C )
Winner , winner chicken dinner
No jacket dinner
A hit out of the park
I always say that when I cook
So modest
I blog 
What can I say

We have snow to - day and much warmer temperatures. Cold returns in 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment