Monday 16 November 2015

Always the Way

........ is it a cold , is it the flu
NO
Me being me. I've checked the lists of symptoms   Cold  /  Flu
Me , I get them all

Saturday night , went to sleep w/ Neocitran or the fake kind from Shoppers Drug Mart. For you southerners , Neocitran is Nyquil dressed up w/ lemon flavour and put in hot water.
Knock out drops for a cold.

Did it Sunday night as well and spent the day ( Mon ) in bed , reading. Funny when your captive , I think you'll read anything ... and I did
First , a Rizzoli and Isles thriller about Chinese revenge... not bad
The corker is ' Riverton' ...its a girls book , I think
The recollections of a maid that went from understairs to above stairs ( English class , sort of terminlogy ) and a college education and professorship.  Goodness.
I'm reading the Kindle that M gave up. I've read most of the detective ones and won't start the American ones.

Hopefully , I've beat the illness.
Cross my fingers XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cuz when I get sick .... the works

The day was pleasant form the window view - sunny and a little breeze.... looked good

Here goes : Ten Things that Canada is good at

1. reputation - according to  an international poll 
2. Donuts - we eat lots
3. personal freedom - we polled highest among G20 countries
4. Kraft dinner - we eat lots 
5. Hockey - M  / W both , by international interest groups
6. OECD - says college education is high here
7. Lakes , we got lots
8. Banks - some of the solidest in the world
9. Maple syrup as of the last ten years
10 Coastline - yep , lots of coastline

No comments:

Post a Comment