Friday 27 November 2015

Toss It

On a home make over show , the host is going through her wardrobe. The rule is ' if you haven't worn the garment in three months - toss it '. In the basement , 3 yrs and toss.
Last year , I re cycled 2 display train sets. A young couple w/ 3 kids got the trains. Good start but........
Only a start. My father's rule was ' hell , you may need it ! ' And his garage , looked just like that.
I'm a little better. when we first moved here , Dad goes ' a double garage !!  , wow , can we sure use  that '. I said ' you get a locker in one corner and thats it '. Father was crestfallen. My rule - cars go in , stuff goes around.
However , my workroom is ' like my dad's rule '. I may need it. Does it work , of course , you keep something for 20 yrs and who knows...... 

For Norton : from the DayStarter , TBT

Where you live can play a role in when you die, study says

By Kathleen McGrory, Times Staff Writer
People in Hernando and Pasco are more likely to die sooner.

BTW - we stay in Pinellas County.

Weather : early fall for us but gloomy , warm - ish and rain threatens. A temperature drop is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment