Monday 9 November 2015

Refreshed and................

......... I wanted to say ' rarin' to go '

Alas , I'm still a little sleepy. On this fishing trip , I was the oldest by 11 yrs and the other guys were fairly active.

From the DayStarter , TBT


Could olives be Florida's next big crop? The proof is in the oil.

By Laura Reiley, Times Food Critic
Ripening worldwide demand for the "liquid gold" comes at a good time for Florida growers.

The weather , this AM , cool and sunny. Our temperatures are dipping into the mid - 30 s and to night may see sub 32 temperatures. The trees have been stripped of leaves by the winds. Lets say , coverage is 30 % in the trees

( later that day )

M says , 20 % leaf cover left

We ( M and I ) used the rig that I cobbled to - gether to blow out the leaves from the gutters - all around the house while still on the ground.
That means , yes , even the second story gutter.



No comments:

Post a Comment