Wednesday 18 November 2015

Hope U R Feeling Better

............ goes out to Norton , OH

Me , here in the s GWN , on the mend. Head is clear , -ish , stuff is still coming out of my nose

Got it ! too much information , there

Day looks bright but windy , the forecast says rain due
mild temperatures

And Amazon came through again.
The story. My heart monitor belt , somehow made it into the dryer and made almost 10 minutes in heat cycle. The readings have been slightly irregular.
Pricing out the battery change and the suggested chest strap replacement ( 2 batteries from Polar , the company itself ) $ 55 incl postage.
instead , I ordered a Timex , heart rate monitor = del to the door 
$ 66. Obviously , maybe not the same standard BUT I don't need much. It is just a rough check to make sure that I don't do stupid things. I do lose the max VO2 test but that was pretty simplistic anyway.
What is bad , is the slide into disposible consumerism - I mean what happens to the watch and chest strap thingy - see !

Oh well. I 'll try to think of something

In ' Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ' Frogstar World B , falls prey to the ' shoe event horizon ' , when shoes become the bellweather for industrial success  - make shoes , consume shoes leads to more shoes etc

According to AccuWeather Senior Meteorologist Brett Anderson, "We expect another large storm to roll from the Pacific and expand toward the central Rockies during the week of Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment