Tuesday 15 March 2016

A Continuing Thread

I go back to themes or threads from previous blog posts.
Why ?
Shows I'm aware of the need for follow up and b/c its my life and this is how it goes.

Bios video glasses. Probably , the last mention was pair # 4. There have been black frames and camouflage frames. The latter cost more and are newer models , as in 4.0 vs 1.0.
Originally ,the black were $ 99 and the camo 109.00.
These glasses are so popular that the last price was 39.99.
Right, real popular
As well ,in the last year or so , the camo pack comes w/ a 4Gb card in the camera.
OK , you knew that
Well , pair #6 is sitting downstairs
I figured at the price of 40 dollaros ,and at the rate that I break them - an investment of 40 was well worth it

To be honest , the reviews on many sites are not hopeful. Approx 40 % of reviewers report low quality picture or malfunctions of some kind , almost on purchase.
Recall , one of the buttons failed on the first pair and I drove up to the distributor and got a new pair.
However , I've been mostly pleased and my major complaint , is that the glasses break or go cyber nuts when dropped.

Thus , I'm ready for fishing season. 2 pair of vid glasses and a selfie stick - lets catch some fish

No comments:

Post a Comment