Tuesday 29 March 2016

Addiction............

" Well, you're gonna have to face it , You're addicted to love " Robert Palmer

Alright , where do your ideas come from , I'm often asked
No , kidding , kidding , there , no one has ever asked
no one has ever cared enough

The thought process , in a fictional story , a grad student - lover of a professor kills him but leaves a fingerprint in the condo. 
I come up w/  ' that will never happen to me ( leaving the print ) b/c I wear gloves a lot '. M has noticed and commented , many times.

Yes , I ' collect gloves ' if the gloves are different or on sale - its a no - brainer , bought. Especially , gloves that are thin and flexible or padded for work etc. My winter gloves are thin and stretchy.
Once at a check out for the grocery store , a woman behind me said " I saw what you did , you put your gloved hand in your pocket and brought out coins.  Where do you get gloves like that ? "

A constant danger is that I will buy a coat.   How many do you have ? I probably , can come up 15 at any one time.
Usually , I'm standing there at the rack going ' hey , could be good for fishing or it looks different ' - happens all the time.

However , I come by this fault , honestly. My father was the same way. " Oh , Dad , you've got a new jacket "
My brother 's response was to steal one of Dad's other coats.

Revenge , I still wear my brother's school jacket from where he taught. And its got to be , 25 yrs old b/c he's been dead 20 yrs
Addiction ? ........... can I stop ,  NO.............. harmful  ,   NO

Count you coats , you never know


No comments:

Post a Comment