Tuesday 29 March 2016

" But the Ending , Always Comes at Last

............. endings always come too fast "  Paul Simon

The story from here or round about

In Fla , I fought a sore tooth for approx 2 weeks. Drank whiskey and used mouth type pain killer. Finally , someone saw me touching the tooth and said ' oh , you cracked a filling too ! '
Thats when I bought the paste type pain killer and layered it on the tooth.
Made it home , to safety.
The dentist , put in a temporary filling
The most likely outcome was that the tooth was cracked not the filling and in time .......... 2 days , 2 weeks , 2 months but eventually the tooth would reveal itself

TO - DAY , was the ending. After lunch , felt around at the back there
Oops ! something is gone. The filling ?
Got in to see Dr P and he says ' cracked tooth , the back of the tooth wall is gone '
He prepares me mentally for the pain and discomfort b/c there is very little to grab and it is an awkward removal site.
Wiggle , wiggle and pressure up the wazoo - its out
You'll bleed a while and don't eat on that side

I bought two lottery tix , I mean, lucky or what




No comments:

Post a Comment