Saturday 19 March 2016

Sunshine...........

............... bingo , bango ............. right there in your face

Magic happened this AM , sunlight pouring through the windows
and it is like magic
the whole world looks A - OK

Well ,despite my best efforts , it appears that I will go to the Sportmans Show this year.

Reasons , why I shouldn't be allowed to go

1. I'm a sour - puss....... to wit , hours ( or minutes , never sure which ) of wandering around , like you know who looking for a Homeland. 
2. The stuff on sale is old and mostly , lower end as in " I'm a high end ' guy - no not really... I like cheap ... must be my middle name

Wait ,what is the Toronto Sportsman Show ,cuz unless you live here or come to sell outdoor related equipment boats , fishing 7 / or hunting gear , trekking adventures or cottages - 
what is the Sportmans Show. The biggest in Canada , which likely makes it the 6 th or 10 th biggest in Norte Americanos 

3. I'll buy something , as in 
past purchases a Remote Control toy speedboat which allows you to fish from shore ----- used 2 times in 5 years

I'm going b/c it is FREE , yepper someone got a pair of tix and the girlfriend is working
I'm the fill in or second choice
which is poor attitude b/c I should be grateful that I'm any kind of choice

More to follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment