Friday 4 March 2016

White , White , Warm

all ' W s ' , alliteration

Two days of snow , and cold and cold
we are headed for a warm up , most likely high 50 's F for at least 2 days to start the week , coming

Somehow , the events of the last 2 weeks are closed , as in a chapter or life story.
My Mom passed away , FE 19 and on the 2 nd of March we had a Celebration of life
really , it wasn't bad - a few trembling lips but in the end
peaceful and a chance for family and friends to gather

My cousin sent me a sympathy card w/ her interpretation of mom's life
Well , I should have read the sucker before my little speech at the service
In fact , the cousin was sitting there , two rows back , thinking ,  ' he copied everything that I wrote in the card ' 

Bye , Mom
good life , good wife

No comments:

Post a Comment