Wednesday 30 March 2016

There's a Hole ...........

....... in the bottom of the sea '  Anon or I don't know

Drugged up on Tylenol and Advil and made it through the night
The instructions , specifically said ' keep tongue and fingers away from the hole formed when the tooth was removed.'
Right , like that was going to happen

My explorations reveal a gaping hole back there on the upper right.
Not much blood
and to - day I can lightly rinse and brush the left side of the mouth

What is scary was the warning ' do not blow your nose forcefully '
Why you ask ?  ( aren't you curious ????? )
B/c in some cases the floor of the sinus cavity above the tooth that was pulled may be very close to the new opening ( where tooth is gone )
Yepper ,you could blast a hole from the sinus cavity through to your mouth
My imagination can only take me so far 
but .....................  Eek !

And guess who quite often blows his nose too hard
Got it in one

And , to - day is National Manatee Day
and National Backup ( your computer ) Day

Let's see , uhh , hug a sea cow or
back up my computer ,  hmmn

Signing off now , need to backup

No comments:

Post a Comment