Tuesday 18 October 2016

Goes Wrong , so fast

Ran up to the 'bee , primarily to put the E Tec outboard to sleep.
On the way , I stopped in P'boro to get Lower Gear Case oil. I asked by phone ' did they have gaskets , gas filters and LGC  fluid for my Evinrude E Tec '. What they meant was ' we'll sell you Mercury parts which are just as good '. 
They had me , wasn't going to run all over at that point.
Well the gaskets fit. The LGC fluid turns out to be what I used last year and had good results.
That was Monday

To - day , was blow out the gutters. Recall , I ' McGyvered ' a set up for doing the gutters from the ground. That worked. Then , after , which was stupid , I cleaned off the snow brakes. This added more leafy crap to the gutter. Crikey !
Then , transferring gas from can to can , I managed to pour 1/2 cup all over , a 1/2 mile radius in the garage. What a pig !

To top it off , I listened to a radio segment coming home re: having a can do attitude. 

I'm home . hopefully , I'll live down the ignominy of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment