Friday 21 October 2016

TGIF

or some such

Still dreary and forbidding
Temperature is cool and it is damp

Off for that blood test thingy to complete the physical
Dr says my numbers have been consistently good
BP was 130 / 80 and that as high as I recall

Is it age ??

Later that day:
I was delayed getting to the Lab. The hwy 401 was a parking lot.
All off ramps were jammed as people fled the Collector lanes.

Luckily , the reception was not busy and I got in despite being late.

And on leaving , I was asked if I wanted to access my health info , on line. Neat !
Now , I can monitor my slow rising PSA or non specific prostrate protein test.
Done , all registered up

The long range forecast for OC 17 - 23 said drier. Well , we have rain 19 , 20 21 ( 22 , 23 looking drier )

The future:
from weeks ago OC 24 - 30 wet

   latest                OC31 - NO 6   mild

                           NO 7 - 13      wetter

bear in mind I'm focussed on the GrtLks circle
ask and I'll copy out the N. A. map



No comments:

Post a Comment