Saturday 22 October 2016

' Saturday in the Park '

... ' I thought it was the 4 th of July '

lyrics from ??????????????  CHICAGO , maybe , right ?

The day is sunny and cool
Our big job is self cleaning the oven

Recently , the Fire Dept showed up during oven cleaning , alarm went off - seems our alarm got to the firehall w/out intervention from the alarm Co.
Oops !  a big oops
There I am , bumbling through ' Ah , sorry guys and lady ... we didn't know '
Thus, windows and skylights open w/ turbo fan whirring away
and crossed fingers

A small slice of life , here.

Exercise , is over and cool down complete.

As well as blogging , consistently , this is the - 2003 to 2016 period when I've used the elliptical 4 - 6 times a week while home.

I swim and stuff when we are away if possible.

To - night , I was thinking , who even knows or can tell that I do this exercise , sweat stuff thingy
At least if you do the marathon - they give you a ribbon
Heck , I'd settle for one of those little stars that teachers put on exercise books.
Feeling sorry for yourself is non - productive
but it happens

We shall see said the Zen Master

Hi to K. , Aldelphi 


No comments:

Post a Comment