Wednesday 13 March 2019

#2262

Yepper, bopping right along

As predicted the warming trend is for real.
Temperatures will  approach 40 F this early PM.

We still have a Xmas scene out back in green on white.

Confessions : No, chipping ice for 6 h on Saturday tho' successful - comes at a price. All muscle groups were howling on Sun. As noted previously, calves shoulders, upper arms and teeth ( kidding ! kidding ! )

However, the right scapula ached from Sun thru Wed.
I broke down ( of course, its a breakdown ) and went to the physio lady. Upshot, muscle strain. She evaluated then flexed and did range of motion.

I got a rub down ( phantstic ! ) Heat ( glorioso ) and exercises which are stretch type jobbies.

Better still, I'd been applying the TENS pads, analgesic ointment etc in the wrong place. Physio lady found the crux of the problem.
Correction, M says she was placing the TENS device in the same place as physio did ( and I still wouldn't tell the truth ). My bad, it seems -sure felt different

Yes, I'm going back. Betcha, she'll make me do muscle stuff this time - weights etc.
If she rubs me down and does heat - I'll go back once more 




No comments:

Post a Comment