Thursday 7 March 2019

equal

day and night

I've been watching the times for sunrise / sunset and have known that ' equal ' hours of light and dark we're coming. We've got 6:45 A and 6:12 P to-day.

Saturday night, we'll turn the clocks ahead.

Cold is the word for outside and brilliant sun from the get go.

My library card was about to expire in a few weeks, thus I renewed the card as I happen to be passing the library on the way to the Korner Pub.
It is free to renew but while there I found 2 gems. # 1 was a ' large type ' book, a novel ' Magicians Impossible ' and #2 a DVD titled ' Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool '.
The book is e-z to read and a little out there. Mostly, Sci-Fi, of course.
FSDDiL is a partly true story based on the memoirs of Gloria Grahame. The kicker is the female lead is Annette Benning. How good is she ?
I'm not sure, b/c it seems like its her story in a way.
Classy lady all around tho'.

Well, we're changing accountants. Our last year guy, we inherited from a working relationship w/ a reliable accountant that my father found by asking around.
Time for a change. Nothing will be different tax wise, b/c we are not in a cheap position, as in we get taxed to the gills.

A funny feeling like a new barber or such

We shall see said the Zen Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment