Wednesday 27 March 2019

Welcome to the

first Wednesday in Spring

Air is still, tree limbs barely twitching, light pours through the branches.
The rainbow temperature is 32 F out on the deck

We served Greek style, yesterday, no one complained.
This AM I found the taziki sauce in their little containers < someone should have complained >

The cousin and family follow soccer in the UK and are Liverpool fans < wow ! >. The girls play soccer as well.

I'm eating left over Greek salad under protest. Greek salad is a cucumber based salad but usually you get served iceberg lettuce w/ stuff thrown on top. Thus, I'll eat it but it is barely Greek-ish.

BTW , Hopkins lost on the weekend to Virginia. JHU thus fell out of the top 20 in D1. The first time in 8 years of so ( I made that up but I'm close - I think )


No comments:

Post a Comment