Monday 4 March 2019

the Claws of Winter

sunk in deep and won't let go

Weather advisory is extreme cold and is in effect til further notice < I think they mean 2022 >

Promise of above average temperatures in a few weeks.

The ' Umbrella Academy ' is weirding to a conclusion.
To quote, Tim Powers from his sci-fi history novel, the " Drawing of the Dark " - ' much has been lost, much more will be lost '.
The Academy has lost and his losing team members.

I'm primarily in a philosophical mood right now. 
A comme ci, comme ca kinda place.
Epitomized by breakfast - a homemade bran muffin.
I'll be enjoying the muffin, thinking ' who else gets to do this '
I didn't even make the muffin. M got all creative and energetic and put to-gether, the make a large batch of dough and keep in the fridge. I did the oven part for this lot on Saturday.

BTW - the boys of spring - Hopkins BlueJays lax team came from behind and toppled Princeton 14 - 12. To return to safer territory at 2 - 2 for this year.
Apparently, my memory is suspect b/c the game notes for the week end had a reminder ' last year when the Jays were 1 - 2, the BJ s reeled off 5 wins in a row to finish March. '
Of course, I was going ' the worst start ever 0 - 2 ' and I still might have been right but obviously, marginally correct.

As well, on the buds this early morning, a writer was explaining her battle w/ predator trolls on the internet.
A case study that she highlighted, ended up 3 years later w/ the same sex couple charged and convicted of child abuse. The writer was accused of knowingly abetting the charged couple.
However, followers be aware that there are only 3 of you and I know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment