Friday 22 March 2019

......Naked

got you right
you're curious

Recently, I heard a song from a Canadian group, the ' Barenaked Ladies ' < ah, thats the naked part, sorry >

The hit song was ' If I Had a Million Dollars ' and in the lyric body, well, they list items to buy, and we wouldn't eat Kraft Dinner < which is Canadian speak for Mac n Cheese >
Well, I'd buy a Honda Ridgeline - which luckily is what I drive now.
How neat is that !!
How simple, am I, more to the point
Oh well, there it is

Daylight is 12h and 13 m
Gloomy day w/ prospect of precipitation.

Slept til 7 ! Wow, eh ?
Coffee, muffin w/ peanut butter
In fact, its generic peanut butter. Jif was the jar that ran out. And the housebrand was cheaper. Its called Great Value or GT or somesuch.
Love it. Must be chock full of grease and salt, oh and sugar I'm sure.
Tastes great.

Next, I check the weather page for CBC on line. Hence the mention of daylight. Temperature currently, 37 F.
I scroll thru Science and Tech < talk about gloomy >
Health < disease etc > and then business < you want gloomy, heck, they invented gloomy >
The big blooming business ? Marijuana, going like gang busters.


No comments:

Post a Comment