Tuesday 4 August 2020

Baking Supplies We Can't Live Without 🍰

such a stainless steel baking pans

Which reminds me, I saw a YouTube video in which a guy cleans baking sheets < aluminum > w/ EasyOff, the oven cleaner.
I tried EZ Off and the grease and much grime was removed but I think our pans had taken too much abuse to get sparkly clean. However, de - greased was good enough

We have had our rain < in buckets and waterfalls > and hope to dry out a bit.

The ten most read blogs < 2sentsworth .... NO >

10 of the world's most successful blogs… and what they're doing right!
  • Huffington Post. Estimated unique monthly visitors. ...
  • TMZ. Estimated unique monthly visitors: ...
  • Business Insider. Estimated unique monthly visitors: ...
  • The Phrasee blog. ...
  • Mashable. ...
  • Gizmodo. ...
  • LifeHacker. ...
  • The Verge.

Moz - makes $ 45 Mill a yr


There is another ' 2sentsworth ' blog using wordpress and not blogspot. But I think that I was ahead of him by 5 years

Why not use Blogspot b/c

You need to think long-term about your decision.

  • Are you serious about building a company?
  • Are you serious about making money as a blogger?
Not to worry - I'm not

No comments:

Post a Comment