Saturday 1 August 2020

If You Seek my monument

look around you " epitaph ofr Christopher Wren, architect

or Ozymandius - build a pyramid

I'm blogging. Not the same is it ?

OK. Health check. My bad knee became my good knee approx 6 weeks ago. Since, I've discovered YouTube wisdom < which can be dangerous >. You don't straighten your knee if it resists. Didn't know that.
Now, I do. 
Thus, w/ time, Ibuprofen, acetominophen < called Paracetemol over 'ome > and ice - the bad knee now is the barking dog. Not severe, but back to 7 weeks ago. 
The left knee aches a little more than the right.
Wow ! Right is tender at times but except for the numbness symptom - it works fine.
AGE - ing 
Let's ask ' where was my left knee when the right was sore and gimpy ' Actually, it didn't move, it stayed where it was ' 

Digging more exploratory holes - to locate the ' O ' pipe
to release water further down the lawn. Or so he thinks.
Water should go down hill. We are on the ravine the high side. Our house is 15 ft above the roadway.
AND water came into our house !
Tell me - where is gravity when you need it



No comments:

Post a Comment