Monday 3 August 2020

Off-the-Grid Lighting is a Bright Idea 💡

never used an oil lantern - no problem - its easy

So sayeth the Bard, Lehman s

Slept like a stone, in fact, I might still be sleeping

The consensus is that YouTube advice is useless, misleading and fantastic. The old adage went ' ignore 90 % of free advice '
Well, I saw a video on knee pain. The kind that went ' try these simple actions for reducing knee pain '. One tidbit was to vigorously rub your hand edges on either side of the patella. Yesterday, the right knee was moaning and groaning < oh, right it was me groaning >
Tried the rub routine. It worked.
I was chowing down on the Ibuprofen, thus the meds may have started working. However, this rub was midday and the pain was there from waking. I'm voting that the rub helped.

At dinner time, some zucchini fell off the foil and disappeared under the bottom of the oven < where the burner lives >. When the oven was having kittens trying to heat up and we called the repair guy, I watched when he took the bottom out. Yepper, I copied his every move and found the zukes. I cleaned the bottom plate and the chamber where the burner heats the oven.
All ship shape and Bristol fashion.

What is magic? How about, the door bell rings at 4:30 PM and your neighbour is there. " I filled in the hole in the boulevard ". Holey, Kamoley, Batman. He had dumped gravel into the hole ( s ) and almost completed the fill. " He said ' I was going to call you but those bags of gravel were too heavy for you. "
Wow !
And he was correct b/c yesterday < no lifting for me >
walking was unkind.




No comments:

Post a Comment