Sunday 2 August 2020

Be Ready for Anything ⚡๐Ÿ’ง❄๐Ÿ”ฅ

the Lehman s banner

' Be Prepared ' Boy Scouts motto

The rain came and the temperature has dropped for a break. How long it rained - haven't a clue

What do you dream of ?
I was hacking a plan for the big ' O ' drainage problem - out front. I think that I got a solid idea. Firstly, you  should know that I found a place where the pipe is close to the surface < as in, really too close >. However, its best to use what you have.
Thus, that pipe portion becomes an outlet for the pipe and the water. I'll wrap the pipe in mesh and let the water come out there. Not elegant or normal - who cares if it does the job.

BTW - I'm icing as I type and am waiting for the Ibuprofen to kick in. Yes, knees are stiff and probably swollen. Relax, day coming up

Hey, have yourself a good one

P.S. - yesterday afternoon was our first social of the C V 19 year. On the deck, facing each other across the table and some space.

No comments:

Post a Comment