Friday 24 December 2021

a Blanket of white

 were happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland " authors Bernard / Smith

Obviously, we are not trying to drive in Scrberia or on our street or the access road < a bobsled course, of our own >

However, coffee in hand, I survey the sugar coated world outside. Birds not so happy - food is covered. 

Events : today is cook the turkey day. Likely, we'll eat the bird tomorrow - Xmas dinner afterall it seems.
The stuffing is the recipe of my entire life. I believe that there have been less than 5 occassions when I did not taste the family recipe for stuffing. In some years, probably twice. My cousin < mother s were sisters > makes the same recipe stuffing.
I recall a) mother was hospitalized one Christmas and father ordered a turkey. b)four times M and I were away in Florida and the islands. However, I bleieve that on at least one accassion we were here for Christmas
I will consult w/ the official keeper of records, M


No comments:

Post a Comment