Thursday 30 December 2021

Closing In on the Nu Year

 Which will bring, peace and Joy - plus the end to CV 19 pandemic

As CV becomes the nu flu on a regular basis.

So, let s see. We get shots for flu, pneumonia and shingles - at least I do.

Let us add CV19 yearly Vx < booster > or up date shot

Weather is close to freezing but above w/ damp < ugh ! > and a light but uncomfortable wind.
I used the CAT compressor to pump up the tires. I bought a gun compressor < yes, straight from StarWars >, the little guy chugs away like the ' train that could ' and tries really hard. After 2 tires < filling from 25 -> 30 PSI > -   ugh,ugh, cough , cough - " I don't want to go, no more ' happens. The compressor must have a fail - safe stop mechanism for over heating.

I brought ou the CAT and she went right to work - automatic read for pressure, gets close to set point and slows and finishes. She is a beast.

New Years Eve. A small get together < 3 > w/ Chinese food and whatever movies that we can agree on. Something w/ Matt Damon seems to be, in order.
We shall see said the Zen Master.

Confession 101. Slept in, mega. I woke at 5 ish and tried to sleep downstairs - played ' Find the Difference ' game app and crashed

Suddenly at 9:30 AM my eyes popped open and brain said ' Good God or God Good ' what is this - and I was awake, mostly. A coffee set me upright and a bit of walking seemed to help. Life happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment