Saturday 11 December 2021

and the Wind and the Rain

 arrived as promised. In the camera, stuff is flying sideways and we hear the rains thrumming on the glass.

I started a book < ? > or a series of questions and observations in Google Docs. Why?
Dunno.

While waiitng for M in the Walmart parking lot, she was at the doctor s. Someone came to feed the pigeons. I watched as they - heck, this is what I wrote 

"" Asking ? Is ‘ Life on the Wire ' a substitute  ‘for the ramblings on the blog “ 2sentsworth “ on Blogspot. Currently, the number of posts is approaching 4 000 < liar, its 3234 posts >

Actually, I’ve always done the writing ‘ thing ‘ as memoirs a quasi - journal. However, ‘ 2sentsworth ‘ is the most consistent that I’ve ever been. 

And I’m not even sure what it is - life here in Scarborough, as its highlighted in the blog. """


And its true, I have pads and tablets < paper kind > from 1970 or so.

So, as long as you don't mind - loyal readers, really

like I'd stop.

From 1972, an article in Sports Illustrated < my ' bible ' for all things sport related >. Fletcher Jones the author of the quote, had seen his horse Typecast run down by a stayer, Convenience. Speed will win out. No.

' the scenario doesn't always work out the way would choose - for every dictum there is a contradiction '. 2 months later, Jones was killed in a plane crash.

Alright - what is so important about that quote. Life. And the certainty that some people maintain about their life, my life.

As in ' I always ........ ' which is a guarantee that the person doesn't and if they do then you really wouldn't want to have to be w/ that person

Follow up, 3:00 PM. The winds are roaring through the trees. Like jets taking off.


No comments:

Post a Comment