Friday 31 December 2021

Had to Post

 on the last day of 2021. At least, say goodbye to Betty White.

Margaret s friend An. is here for Chinese food <mostly > some good wine and company. They wathced ' the Martian ' while, I tured to recover from sleep deprivation. I woke at 5 AM, couldn't go back to sleep. I had a little soup and crashed -at 9 my eyes were open - a little.

We had a busy day. Clean house, exercise < me > and get the food. Actually, we were fairly well prepared and events went smoothly. Then I started to feel, well, slightly off. Just out of sorts, like maybe, not enough sleep.

2021. We didn't travel. I fished a bit. Oh, wow, sounds boring. It was.
We are not globe trotters but now that we can compare say 2019 w/ 2021 - what a difference.

If your New Years resolution - is to make one more year, that can sound pretty desperate. On the plus side, 2022 is a Tiger year on the Chinese zodiac. That means, 6 cycles for me, from 1950.

OK. Here is me hoping for one more cycle. See, that is ambitious.

Happy NEWER Year. Better year. 

signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment