Tuesday 28 December 2021

How Bad Was It

 w/ the freezy, sleety snow. Sort of OK for us, in here.

We had a simple dinner potato scone, egg and back bacon < Canadian > w/  a little fried mashed potato.
The scones are from the British < Scottish > bakery. They were part of M Xmas stocking or extra s.

Again, this year I'm battling to keep the humidity level up. I don't trust those in furnace humidifiers. I bought a mister < ultrasonic type > but have found that water sprayed on a towel over the heater really helps. I saw readings of 30 % w/ out the moisture steps.
I'd like the humidity to touch 40.

No blue lights out front b/c I have not been upstairs.

Been out driving, roads slushy but good grip mostly. I returned our empties - mega cans < beer >, mega bottles < wine >

A mild day, very damp w/ a brisk wind - conditions are uncomfortable.

Follow up - maybe. I've been searching for the remote for our small TV < 22 in screen >. I looked everywhere - every place that I would have logically left the remote or safely put away.
Nada. So, I ordered one from Amazing Corp.

Today, M says ' whats this remote doing on my desk ' ?

Argghh ! It was the remote that was lost. And now, Ican tell you why it was there or left there. Duh ?


No comments:

Post a Comment