Tuesday 26 April 2022

Good Start

 sun and blue sky

Rain is likely. And did come. Announcing snow flurries are possible.

The day was fine, otherwise.

Day 3 or round 3 of dandelion patrol. I'm digging the stuff out and refilling the holes w/ turf starter and then seeding the patches. I figure this is payback for letting them establish a stronghold.

OMG. Wells Fargo.

1. We could not M a replacement debit card. I ordered one and three PIN #s arrived and 2 cards.
2. I cancelled one card b/c it never arrived. In the States all remaining cards worked fine. Great !
3. Get home. An email arrives. Wells Fargo requires all account holders to have a permanent U.S. address. Great < NO >
4. We deposit a cheque to clear out the balance and transfer the $ U.S. to our Cdn bank.
5. The cheques is received and 1/2 the money is credited w/ half on hold.
6. An email arrives. Balance is - $5. Yes, they are charging us for letting the balance fall too low.
7. Call Wells. The lady is hard to understand b/c of a interrupted voice problem. But the lady gets out " oh, if you do't know someone w/ a U.S. address or can get to a branch - you'll have trouble cancelling this account ". I said ' you're hard to understand, I'll call back '
8. I get Diane. ' Oh, I see you're emptying your account by cheque. Do you want to close the account now or wait for the full cheque to clear '
Really. She was competent and could do something. We'll wait for the cheque to clear. What a relief.


No comments:

Post a Comment