Saturday 16 April 2022

Ka Boom Da Di Dee O

?

Alright - you come up w/ a newish sounding title everyday

We got big winds, yesterday, as predicted but today is sun and calm < I think >

Hope you're feeling better

The neighbour that fishes w/ me, offered to help set up the bassboat for 2022. I've launched early before but .....

First year, I felt great, out on the water before everyone else. They were cleaning up their properties. Oops ! You got it. Come late May, it must have taken me 3 weeks to catch up. Everything grew and made clean up more difficult. 

I also, had years where there was water in the boathouse up to the back wall. Some years, the ground was so soft < squishy really > and the rails were tilting  and sinking. 
This time, at least the foundation for the marine railway is solid < ? >

I called tomorrow off. I'm on the elliptical, thinking ' I hope my knee is OK tomorrow ' BUT D. next door has a bum knee now and is on restricted duty at work.
Yeah, 2 bum knees, are going to carry stuff up and down the steps at the Q. 
Something about facing your own mortality or fragility - sucks ! big time

Well, in the near future, I plan to visit Swensons and Lehmans.

Do you want to come w/ me ?
It will be a second foray of '22 into the USA.

Adventures, never cease, it seems. The call of the open  road.




No comments:

Post a Comment