Monday 25 April 2022

I Built a Wall

 last year from the pavers excavated when we took up part of the walkway.The wall stood for the winter and anchored the Xmas display in the backyard. Thus, it seems if this wall stays for another 4 000 yrs - I'll have surpassed the Chinese. Please note, no one died in the building of this wall. I took a peek at the wall and noted that it has a slight concavity top to bottom and side to side plus it leans toward the house. The land there slopes the other way.

W/ some more leftover pavers, I trimmed the tree bed. Originally, I used a garden hose tacked down as the boundary of the tree bed. It was a whim and looked cheesy as I layed the pavers - however, from the picture window up here, definitely, a positive addition to the overall look of the yard.

The day is partly cloudy and little wind w/rain due this afternoon. We'll touch somewhere neat 50 this afternoon and pretty much be close to 60 all week. Thurs looks to be the winner.

A little shopping trip to Walmart and the Italian bakery w/ a hot table was on the agenda. At least, I borught home dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment