Wednesday 29 March 2023

๐Ÿ’ฝ the dwindling days

 ๐Ÿ’ฝ   of March

weather will be up and down around freezing
the old adage comes into play
 ' don't like the weather then wait 5 minutes '

it seems we survived the sin den, a little poorer but refreshed

Neat Names. no not mine

at CBC online, Science and Tech. The story is that a nesting pair of Great Horned Owls is using a tree in a Victoria Pk [ British Columbia }. Ready. the spokesperson is "Jannaca Chick, vice president of the Rocky Point Bird Observatory "

my professor and boss at Ramsay Wright Zoological Building was Dr Fry, icthiologist. Who gave me, my job at Baie Du Dore, on Lake Huron.
my job. the creel census for the Baie. Yepper.
my own littleboat
go out everyday and ask ' how many fish did you catch '
get a scale sample
estimate the hrs fishing per person

really. a job where you run around in a boat and check fish

Today. They yanked a tooth remnant and inserted a post for an implant
I'm swollen and aching on the left side [ mouth not tooth ].

On the CBC, a segment was based on a store, called   ' Paper Plus Cloth '. Owner Rowena Sunga

The owner discussed the sales of writing instruments and journals, papers and stickers. Say what ? Stickers.
Customers begin by saying ' I am not artistic but buy stickers and   post -  its etc. ' Obviously, the customer will use the sticker to augment or embellish a letter, card or journal.

So, Miss Pen to Paper theorizes that ' Art is the doing not the product '
The expression is the important part.

Made me feel better, I openly bemoan or justify this blog. 

What for ? you write to the ether ..... to eternity or the void

BECAUSE   ...... its the doing.

People keep journals to remember, forecast or just note down events in their lives
some journalists are very good at chronicalling their life .... others jot down fleeting bon mots.

Unfortunately, I fall into the  ' bon mots ' category.

Boy, if ever there was a radio segment that buoyed my spirits, this was the one.

You see ' I am not alone ' 
you are not alone

Thus, starting tomorrow. Page by page. I will publish the ' memory ' collage that I created in Fla this past Jan 2023.

Boy, Fox Muldur would be buoyed by the ' you are not alone ' bit

[ X Files, reference, ]

Follow up. We had rain ..... we had snow  ..... we had wind 
we got sun

wait five minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment