Friday 24 March 2023

๐ŸŒˆ Somewhere over the ๐ŸŒˆ

 ๐ŸŒˆ

no, there was no rainbow
but it seemed a happy symbol
I mean to start the day well

 I broke off a crown
below the gum line [ don't eat jujubes, is the lesson ]
the dentist offered 3 options - one was ugly, one was cheap and useless
we are going w/ another implant
yes, thats 3 altogether in less than a year

the day is lightening up some but inclement weather is building
then the sun pops out for 6 hrs

I de - squeaked the garage door. A double garage, aluminum, mostly, and sounded like the death rattle of a prehistoric creature. 
This morning, I saw a video ' garage door maintenance ' an easy do -  it - yourself ' job.
I generally, don't trust DIY vids. B/c their problem isn't always my problem

Wrong. The guy used a decibel sound detector . Not needed here. The 1/2 hr session, produced a smooth, less noisy opening and closing. The guy never said to leave your guys out for several hours while the oil drips freely onto the garage floor [ I figured it out ].




No comments:

Post a Comment