Sunday 12 March 2023

๐Ÿ•ป a new hour

 ๐Ÿ•ป 

and the time is ...... not what you think. the clocks were supposed to     ' go ahead ' - not my bedroom clock. this digital requires a Phd or the patience of a saint

a so so day. bit of everything. some flurries

Really, it s 2 PM and just a bit of fluff fell. Damp and inhospitable.

A Sunday ritual is my trip to Giant Tiger. Whats so special. Nothing. I buy potatoes, soup, candy, frozen corn and fruit. Bonus : 1 dozen eggs for $  2.44 [ or in American -ese, thats 2.10 ]. Pretty typical. 

Basically, its my store. A small version of a department store.

In past trips, I've come home w/ bed sheets, pillows etc. Some small furniture as well. Many clothes items e.g. jackets, pants, shirts and even Xmas theme pj s.

Summing up. A damp.cruel day. However, it came to naught. Some snow started around 6 P


 

No comments:

Post a Comment