Tuesday 13 June 2023

☁♊

☁♊ a respite from the rain - maybe .......

a shout out to M.. who said ' do it ' when I told her how much the repairs for the boat would be
she didn't even hesitate
so thnx, M .....

uh. good news is scarce
CBC online was a total bust

so ..... ooooo
you get to hear about exercise
I've set new targets
based on past workouts, I've decided that 50 min is an optimal place to stop.
you see, I'm not getting stronger or fitter, based on age
this rowing - elliptical - free weights is a holding attempt
keep muscle mass [ I pray ] and heart health [ technically, a good move ]
as well, 600 Kcal is a reasonable goal as well
thus its either or, when I hit one of those two .... STOP

WAIT ! is this plan working ? My weight has stayed constant [ approx 3 weeks or so ] 
BTW, longer and harder doesn't cause weight loss

My physical data, usually averaging 116 - 118 Beats Per Minute and approx 95 %  in the      ' cardio ' zone for exercise mode ...... is excellent

or

like the Doobie Bros song ' I keep holding on ' from Minute by Minute

on another topic. Katelyn Tuohy failed to win either the    1 500 or 5 000 m race at NCAA Championships
and I'm not watching the analysis of  ' what happened '
she is still my favourite runner and ' s*** happens ' and I ought to know

Go Katelyn !!!!!

the day shows sun....... Sun ...... SUn .......SUN
did I say ' sun '

Rain ended the sun streak


 

No comments:

Post a Comment