Tuesday 20 June 2023

ຽ  squiggle of the day

thus. increasing warmth today
however, there is more chance of rain and a cool down

this cycle of weather is officially ' El Nino ' which translates to slightly cooler temperatures for us, here in the Great Lakes Basin

Truth for the day
a do nothing day. I think yesterday was so tense [ thats me b/c E.. was helpful and cool ] that today is really a let down time
emotions were running wild. I was worried about getting the trailer and boat down the ramp at the launch [ I'm slightly dyslexic backing up ] plus they were guests staying at the Quarter Mile and I didn't want to interfere too much w/ their holiday

I backed that trailer down the ramp like a pro w/ E .. waving his hands 

of course, the guests were friendly and offered to help me dock. And it turned out that I had met one of the guys 4 years ago and he remembered. then I was able to show them where items could be found

Could we get the trailer into the tight spot beside the shed [ backing in of course !! ]
no problem. E .. and I carried the trailer around and lined it up. and we pushed in by hand [ E.. is strong, believe me ]

See. Worried about all that for no reason. Ah .... but isn't that what worry is all about
E.. says on the way home ' knew it would be cinch and we would be home by 7 P ' [ right E ... !!!! ]




No comments:

Post a Comment