Tuesday 6 June 2023

๐Ÿ›ฅ the standard saying

๐Ÿ›ฅ  is that " B.O.A. T . " actually means ' bring out another thousand '

in the fall, it was $ 800

this past week, all my efforts were to avoid going to the mechanic

well, today, the new battery couldn't help

thus, off to the Emerald Isle mechanic

however. I had been trying to make up a scenario involving getting the boat to Emerald.

I popped by next door at the cottage and said ' where do you guys launch your boat ? ' 
the answer was Hiawatha
I said thats where I gotta go then. By trolling motor. 
They said ' three hours to ge there. No way, we'll get you closer ! '

kinda neat, that everyone is trying to help .......

three hours ??? really. Crikey !!!

oh. and it will be a thousand [ x 2 ??? Ooh ...... ]


No comments:

Post a Comment