Wednesday 14 June 2023

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ wishing for sun
but ..... it will rain. the long range says iffy weather til Friday and then SUN for about a week

recently, we asked for a reprieve from the bundle from our telco for internet, phone and TV. 
the gimmick is we lost our legacy package. we ' upgraded ' and paid for a small add on. one of the ' perquisites ' is called flex.
yes, you write your own doom
I opted for Sci Fi and have been roundly disappointed. the highlight has been ' Star Trek ' of all flavours - re runs.
YET, there is a chance that the new spin off of the ' spin offs ' of Star Trek is NOT coming to Sci Fi.  NO it seems
worth it -maybe yes / maybe no

on discovery. laptops esp the Duet w/ detachable keyboard [ slightly, bendable ] were not meant for sitting in bed. I suppose that you are expected to be at a desk.
I imagine that I would be told ' its a tablet as well ' so ... use it that way in bed

but I'm older and not flexible [ in all ways ] AND sitting in bed using the laptop as a laptop is how that I envision the computer process  




No comments:

Post a Comment