Tuesday 22 August 2023

πŸ™‹ Ciao !!!

 πŸ™‹ or coming at you

another cool [ 60 F ] AM. Windows open to take advantage of the coolth 

Walmart. The WallyMart takes a lot of ribbing and blasting. 
However, yesterday [ Metro is on Strike ] I bought a chicken for $ 9. And their House brand [ ? ] potato salad w/ cheddar and bacon was    $ 4 and was tasty.
Further to Metro. The workers are in their 3 rd week. At Walmart, I bought instant noodles and Great Value snack bars and dropped it off on the way home.

Actually, a liveable summer day. Bit of a breeze, touch of humidity and sun.

Lunch / dinner b/c it happened at 2:30 PM was takeout from the Bavarian deli. We both got schnitzel [ pork ], M .. had the 3 item dinner and I went for the sandwich. Both are solid choices but M .. would prefer potatoes over the bun.

The expression in T.O. is ' I found orange ' or construction signage. In reality, finding orange is easy
Sneeze and an orange sign pops up.

I was returning form the Honda dealership relatively nearby. I chatted w/ the intake person. I asked / he offered his opinion
he says $ 3 500 and saw the look on my face
he : we can break it down into two phases and put off $ 2 000 til next May

Yikes !!!. 

Then I contacted a former student at my school who has his ownauto  shop.  And basically, he'll do most of the work for $ 1500 and get the brakes re - done

BTW, the brake [ s ] front and rear are $ 900
P.S. brakes were not in the estimate from the dealership.




No comments:

Post a Comment