Thursday 3 August 2023

🐘 going the way

🐘 of a mastodon 

face the facts
this blog is my social media
only its not very social
i.e. nil interactions w/ others

blessing and curse

whats w/ the ' mastodon ' reference ?
in lieu of ' twitter or X ', there is ' Mastodon ' or the hub for many open source sites.
No corporate hangover here
advertisements = zero
less slick and familiar [ although for me, I only needed one feed on Lacrosse ]

comments went - if you're used to Twitter

weather is wet but should dry
moderate summer temperatures

Last week, bought M .. a stylus for her phone. She liked it but neither of us has used it in 5 days. My old stylus was akin to using a broomstick.

we need to face - how far were lagging behind in tech

P.S. πŸ˜ is the mascot for U of Alabama

 " just my dog and I at the end of the Universe

its been the longest journey and I've come through the dead of night

now, I know this may sound crazy but I think I got here first

the real lyrics - mondegreens again

Just my dog and I At the edge of the universe. Well, I didn't want to bring her And I know it'll make her worse. Now I look out on forever And it must be nice down there. And they call me Shenandora in the air. Well, I'm ten feet tall, But I'm only three feet wide. And I live inside an ocean that flows On the other side.

I'm just me, Shenandora, At the edge of the universe. I thought that I was going home, And all the way I kept on prayin'. I couldn't stop to turn around; Well, here I am and here I'm stayin'. Just my dog and I At the edge of the universe. Well, I didn't want to bring her And I know it'll make her worse. Now I look out on forever And it must be nice down there. And they call me Shenandora in the air. At the edge of the universe...

I looked up ' Shenandora and found

  1. Chaldean Numerology

    The numerical value of Shenandora in Chaldean Numerology is: 2

  2. Pythagorean Numerology

    The numerical value of Shenandora in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9

  3. or ' Shneandora ' is wanderer by inference

by the way this is  BeeGees music by the BrothersGibb

a humid afternoon, that rates as excellent
it is summer - it is Toronto - we will suffer and smile

no rain but threatenings


No comments:

Post a Comment