Monday 21 August 2023

πŸ’… sometimes

πˆ”πˆ”πŸ’… ok  .... what ?

day breaks gray and daunting
' I will Survive ' 

our new set up is a most useful manner to use the Chromebook. The native screen is 11 inches but the monitor is 19 inches. I can type w/out glasses.
the monitor image is sharp [ not the absolute best quality - say 7.5 / 10 ] 
and as previously mentioned the screen dimensions match the laptop display. Thus, no skewing of the image

and breaking the rules. I ordered online and paid shipping. However, Giant Tiger is / has been good re: quality and availability. The items are different. 
Took a flyer for 50 Dollars. Like gambling. Except, I will get something, what ??? but something.

Again, as always, I bought it for fishing. Looking in my closet, I can assure you better than half of all the jackets, sweaters etc YES - were bought for fishing
most have never seen the boat let alone a fish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment