Friday 11 August 2023

πŸƒ« πŸƒ« August 2023

 πŸƒ« ...... time keeps on slipping into the future ..... "
words of the day for August 11
2023

is this a mondegreen or did I remember the actual lyric ???

day breaks w/ clean cool air and a big smiling sun
portends well for the day

a look see into workout data :

elapsed time 51:27 m

Avg heart rate over duration 124 BPM  [ in the aerobic zone for me ]

missing : soaking wet T shirt / headband plus soggy towel

as mentioned in prior posts, no site on Google has extolled the value of sweating other than cooling.
in fact, on the topic of ' cleansing - say pores ' no evidence exists

thus, I can say that I feel ' cleansed ' not that I am

the system of Heart Rate monitoring is from ' Wahoo ' company and Kickr which is a chest strap and relay device that works w/ my phone.
There is no option for ' elliptical ' work.
Wahoo sells activity specific hardware for rowing and running which can do lap splits and efficiency      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment