Sunday 24 June 2012

Age-ism

Our social agenda, included a 50 th BD surprise party. Oh, to see 50 again, such famous laments abound.
Apparently, I've put on weight. Oh, surprise there.  When we returned from Merry Ol', none of my shorts would fit. Now ,I can wear them all.  However, I guess that I'm chunky looking. Oh, great - oldish and chunky.  Hope M, is into oldish and chunky... doesn't have much choice I guess.

The back forty ( sq. yds not acres ) is spruced up - or Dogwood-ed down, since we trimmed the silver leaf dogwoods right down.  for instance, I'd noticed that the pines behind the doggies were twisting their apices to get more sun. Now those tips are pointing straight up. This type of growth is positive phototropism. ah, my bio-education was not a total loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment