Friday 1 June 2012

Admit it when you're wrong ....

I didn't understand why we needed the camera everywhere we went in  " jolly Ol' Engrand "
Looking back now at the pictures, I was wrong. The photos are evocative. I've sorted them and stored separate files of some 80 pictures. I hope that we'll still feel the same , years on.
Mostly, I prefer people pictures. Scenery, well is scenery. Most places look pretty good. And really panoramic vistas ( do these words mean the same ?? ) can never be captured in their essence.
As well, I guess that I do organize photos more than most others, I think.
being a little paranoid. I ,periodically, " burn " CD s of each sorted file but also keep a thumb drive with all the photos. This system is double redundant.

Oh, yes. M's relatives were a little put out w/ the term " burn ".  " Why can't people say copy to disc " I don't know. I'm not particularly tech savvy but I burn CDs.

Sing it Barbra ( Streisand ) " Memories light the corners of my mind .... of the way we were "

No comments:

Post a Comment