Wednesday 30 May 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Always wanted to use that " Something Wicked..... " line. so I did.

There is evil in this world , I know for sure.

To wit. Prior to leaving for the UK, Costco ( now there is evil, in disguise, for many reasons ) I noticed blue jeans labelled " Urban Star " the Chinese kind.

To ensure my clothes would fit for the whole trip, I bought size 38 / 31 length. The jeans were a little long. Washed, the jeans were very comfortable ( now there's an evil word, just ask Stacey and Clinton of " What Not to Wear " ).
The whole time in the UK, never had a problem, those Urban Stars were comfortable all the time. OF COURSE, the material is stretch - real stretch. I don't know how much weight I put on or inches added etc. BUT those jeans still fit.
TRUE EVIL , I say. Now I'm left with some sort of feeble remorseful feeling to lose what was gained over there.
The only saving grace is that my shorts ( desperately needed , yesterday ) are a little tight.
There is justice in the world.  But there is evil

BTW : I can tell by the prickling of my thumb
      Something wicked this way comes
And then you can watch the Walt Disney movie of the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment