Sunday 6 May 2012

phishing

In the latest Consumer's Reports, it seems that last year, 29 million households said that a member of the family gave information to a potential scam e-mail.

I didn't know that credit card companies are allowed to charge a service fee for credit card transactions.  B/c CR is a U.S. based org. maybe credit card co.s here cannot charge, at least I don't think they do !

" Its a long way from L.A. to Denver, Its a long time to hang in the sky " the words of John Denver.
" I packed my bags, last night, pre-flight. Zero hour 9 AM, And I'm going to be high - igh as kite by then  " from Rocket Man by Elton John.

The kings of spring came through. V - I - C -T - O - R- Y versus Army, the Black knights ( yep, watched the cartoon game on GT ). It didn't hurt that the Canadians scored 6 goals and had 3 assists, Oh Canada. I read that Zach Palmer ( 5 goals, 2 assists ) was offered a scholarship to JHU unseen ( live ). This offer basically came via the good opinions of Brodie Merrill ( x of Georgetown, present pro -player ). The JHU lax staff saw videos and jumped to give ZP a try.
The score was 13 - 6 and " we want more " is the chant at Homewood, after the fight song is played.

The prognosticators ( sounds like I'm talking about Puxatany Phil, the groundhog )
have JHU as a number 4 seed and likely to play Penn State.  This is a good match up. PSU can come up w/ a pretty good game.  Hop at Homewood in May is a statistically tough situation their record is 20 - 3 over the last decade or two.

On the BBQ front, I looked up the cost of a burner and the cheapest price was $ 70 w/ free shipping. I feel much better having paid the $ 15 to ship the part from Waterloo.


" England swings, like a pendulum do. Westminster Abbey, the Tower of Big Ben. The rosy red cheeks of the little children " by Roger Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment