Tuesday 8 May 2012

Error,error - will robinson

Correction, folks. Last post, I quoted 29 million people that leaked info to phishing, wrong, its 9 million. The 29 million found malware on their computer.

We flew, Sun, and are still re-covering to-day. Crikey we were blasted yesterday. As if we were teleported.

On the plane waiting for the WC ( toilet ), I jokingly said to the steward " what are we doing to-morrow " He replied " sleep all day ". Should have listened to the voice of experience. The steward told me that he'd tried everything, staying up / napping but sleep was the only way. He was right. 

Our hosts are terrific and we will re-cover.
New money, new words and LOOK left - Look, left. The roads are narrow and the drivers just as fast in T.O...... hope they're better drivers.

The " kings of spring " received the # 2 seed in the NCAA tournament.... watch the griping now.  The big bias for the east and Baltimore, and Md and the establishment ( it means me too! apparently) The Hop will play Stoney Brook, the Seawolves have had a good season. However, like Canisius out of the MAAC, I think they are being feed to the grinder.
But, last year, I thought JHU could handle Denver, WRONG, we took a shellacking.

Bought a sausage roll for lunch, big, and soon I'll look like a sausage roll, big.

Update 2012 7-18 The fascination w/ the sausage roll was that I walked around the corner form the our host's home and had a choice of 4 restaruants for take out. I went to the best one , of course. This is an impossibility here at home. In Scarborough, it's jump in the car and go like a SCUD missile for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment